Friday, January 19, 2018

Overlapping Snowmen with Third Grade

I ran across these overlapping snowmen at Kids Artists and thought so cute!  Thanks so much, Kids Artists Blog!  Also, I loved the idea of the snowmen overlapping.  The project was done with third grade.  It was our first project back after Christmas break.  The kids really liked the project!

We have posted on snowmen before on 2 Soul Sisters:

Directions:

I discussed the overlapping factor and did several examples on my marker board.
The kids practiced drawing overlapping snowmen.
When the kids were ready, I gave them blue construction paper and they penciled in the snowmen.
Once they were happy with the snowmen, they used oil pastels and filled in the snowmen.
The last thing they did was outline the snowmen with black oil pastels.

L👀k!











I love the snowmen.  I love snow.  I love The Red Hot Chili Peppers singing "Snow".


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment