Friday, February 3, 2017

Jackson Pollock Hearts

It's February and lots of folks thinking about hearts and L O V E!  The 5th Grade Art Club made these cool hearts and a BIG MESS!  As an art teacher, I do not have a problem with messy.  But, this splatter paint mess was a TOP 10 mess.  Less of a mess is always best. It keeps you in good with the school cleaning crew. 
Directions:
Talk about Jackson Pollock.
Paint the background paper with light purple and light green.
Paint the heart with red, purple, blue and red with acrylic.
Then, splatter carefully. (or not!)
So, this post is about love.  I remembered a song by Donny Osmond called "Puppy Love".  I have been wanting a puppy that looks like this:
I have a case of puppy love.  I am so in love with this blue roan cocker spaniel.  I have already named her, Bertie.  Maybe one day...

1965

No comments:

Post a Comment