Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pretty Please, An Original Pease For 1965's 50th Birthday!!!

Remember last year when out artist friend Ken Pease came to Maclay to visit.
Well, I knew when he came I wanted to commission him to create a 50th birthday gift for my sister!
See above link for details on Ken Pease.
This is how my commission arrived... I love that Ken drew on the box.
 
I sent it to Georgia from Florida all wrapped up!
 
Another fun sticker on the outside of the box.
 
The back of the original Pool House Art by Ken Pease.

 
Slappy Green was drawn on the box too!
 
I contacted Ken and told him what my idea was for my sister.
.
I sent photos of my nephew, Rob.
 
Ken sent sketches back to me. We corresponded until we got it just right!
 
I loved the way Rob had on Ray Bans and his red guitar! 
So, sista...HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY!!!!
1969

No comments:

Post a Comment