Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Easy Heart Animal Art Project



I know you all have been waiting on a Valentine post! Here it is... I needed a filler lesson for the class that had an in between wet clay and bisque (ready to glaze) art lesson. You know how that works...an art lesson within and art lesson's unit! We all do it, especially when we have clay as part of a unit! With Valentines being around the corner, I had the students create some really nice animals, like FISH! Imaginations were soaring with this lesson! It was easy and the final products turned out way cute also. It was a 1-day lesson which worked out even better. Wanted to share. Not your run of the mill Valentine Craft / art class project and it was pretty fun too! Maybe this will be a lesson you can tweak and use too! I know it helped clear out some of the extra paper in my scrap box- YEAH!
XOX, #1969

No comments:

Post a Comment