Friday, February 19, 2010

Recycled Art Project with Lemoyne Museum (GREEN-O-WEEN)

This past Halloween, Lemoyne, held its 2nd annual GREEN-O-WEEN Show for kids. Yes, the show was around Halloween - that is how they came up with that super cool catchy name! (hee hee) It was awesome. The students from Leon County were able to participate in this art show by creating recycled art. I thought I would post a few photos for you to get the idea. I think my favorite thing about this show is the title! It cracks me up! I have included a bulletin board display also. The newspaper in the background was a cool idea by one of my Masterpiece Parent Volunteers!


I saw this on blog post "Resourcefulness" on another blog by Katie Morris – Adventures Of An Art Teacher. Check it out. Some pretty cool ideas there!

Take Care - 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment