Saturday, January 23, 2010

We LOVE art!


Well, now that we have created this blog we have to follow through with our plan. You see, my sis and I are...."jacks of all trades" but master of none. We like all things artsy~fartsy! I am an art teacher in Florida. I will reveal a little about me in each post. (My sis can tell you about herself in her first post!) My goal for 2010 is to create an art blog...and do a way-super-fun art item each week to share. I shall post each item weekly for you to see my progress. Now that I have posted this - it will make me accountable to follow through on my creative journey. This week...I played around with fused glass! I can't wait to show you the photos!
The LOVE Painting was an art unit study at my school when my daughter was in 3rd grade. We studied Robert Indiana / Pop Art http://www.artcyclopedia.com/feature-2004-09-indiana-LOVE.html...kinda cool for our first LOVE'in creative journey icon!
Creative Thoughts to you all.....Kim (baby sis....1969)

No comments:

Post a Comment